An External Review of the JCOP project was held at CERN from 10th-13th March 2003.
The External Review Committee was chaired by Chip Watson from Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility and the other Committee members were Hans von der Schmitt from DESY, Jim Olsen from Princeton and Robin Lauckner from CERN AB-CO.
A set of documents were prepared and sent to the Review Committee in advance of the review. These were:
- The Joint Controls Project (JCOP): An Overview for the External Review Committee
- The ALICE Requirements on JCOP
- The ATLAS Requirements on JCOP
- The CMS Requirements on JCOP
- The LHCb Requirements on JCOP
The review was conducted according to the following agenda.